- Remote Trigger Activated from 3.3VDC to 24VDC
- Protection Circuits Optically – coupled with full automatic reset.
- Toroid Transformers 40% more efficient than EI type. Separate bi-filar windings for each channel.
- Circuit Boards Double-sided FR-4 glass epoxy, computer-grade boards are assembled in California.
- Soft Start Circuitry Soft-start minimizes in-rush current.
- Power Transistors High current, bi-polar output transistors ensure optimized performance in real time.
- Power Supply Capacitance 22,400uF per channel.
- Power Cord Detachable, 3-wire power cord.
- 7-Year Warranty Parts and labor against defects in parts or workmanship.
Beginning with the the two-channel AT1822 to the seven-channel AT1827, all AT1820 Series amplifiers feature ATI’s Soft Turn-on protection. The Soft Turn-on circuit gradually powers up the amp to avoid tripping the circuit breaker or dimming the lights. At the back of the amplifier, an RCA unbalanced input, an XLR Balanced input, input selection switch and a pair of gold-plated, 5-way binding post outputs support each channel.
There is also a 1/8” mono mini jack for +12V trigger, a gold-plated chassis ground lug, a fuse holder and an IEC 20 Amp inlet for the provided detachable power cord. The supplied power cord will have either: a NEMA 5-15 plug (Type B) for use in the USA, a BS 1363 (Type G) plug for use in the UK, or a Schuko (Type F) plug for use in the EU and the rest of the world.
AT1820 Series amps are passively cooled with large heat sinks for efficiency and low noise operation. Featuring toroidal transformers with bi-filar windings ensures low noise and crosstalk, hallmarks of all ATI amplifiers.
Numbers of Channels: 7
FTC Full Bandwidth Power Output@ 8Ω (Watts RMS): 200 WPC
FTC Full Bandwidth Power Output@ 4Ω (Watts RMS): 300 WPC
Input Sensitivity for Full Rated FTC Output Power – 8Ω: 1.6v
Frequency Response: +0,-5dB, 5Hz to 20KHz, load dependent
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Ref FTC Rated Power, A-Wtd): > 120 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (20Hz – 20kHz): 0.03%
Intermodulation Distortion: 0.03%
Recommended Load Impedance: 8 ohms, Nominal into 4 Ohms
Damping Factor: >400 from 10 Hz to 400 Hz
Crosstalk: -100 dB 20 Hz to 20 KHz
Voltage Gain (RCA Inputs): 28.5 dB
Voltage Gain (XLR Inputs): 27.5 dB
Slew Rate: > 50V / μS
Input Impedance: 28 KOhm Nominal
Output DC Offset: + or – 15mV
Power Requirements : 117V AC or 230V; 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption (Standby): ≤1W (120 VAC), ≤0.5W (240 VAC)
Power Consumption (Idle) : 120VAC or 240VAC; 50/60 Hz
Chassis Dimensions (W x H x D) inches: AT1827: 17.0″ x 7 3/4″ x 17 5/8″
Packaged Weight (lbs/kgs): AT1827: 107/48.6